Melissa is a certified Baby and Toddler sleep consultant and owner of The Cradle Coach.
With over fifteen years experience in the world of sleep, children, and business, Melissa has helped thousands of families give their children the sleep they need. The idea began when Melissa’s first born child arrived and you guessed it, a terrible sleeper. While there was support for other maternal challenges, birth coaches and lactation consultants, there was no one Melissa could talk to about her daughter’s ongoing sleep issues. While the sleep books offered advice, they didn’t offer support, encouragement or the invaluable feeling of connection with a person who can help and truly understand. That’s when she launched The Cradle Coach. Sleep is so important for your baby’s health and your mental well-being, yet no one teaches you about it. She felt there needed to be a go-to place for sleep support. Since then, Melissa has received her certification as a Happiest Baby on the Block educator, a maternity and baby certified sleep consultant from the International Maternity and Parenting Institute, and a certified Newborn Care Advanced Specialist from the Newborn Care Training Academy.
For more information about The Cradle Coach, visit www.thecradlecoach.com
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Certified graduate of the International Maternity & Parenting Institute- focus in Maternity & Child Sleep
- Certified graduate as a Newborn Care Advanced Specialist from the Newborn Care Training Academy
- 10+ years of sleep consulting, and 8+ additional years of working with children ages 0-5 in private facilities
- Approved Trainer from the International Institute of Complementary Therapists
- Certified Happiest Baby on the Block Advisor
- Member of the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications with a Minor in Psychology
- SIDS Prevention & CPR Certified
- Mom of three extremely busy children, two of which are 21 months apart!