The Continued Education Courses
In addition to our sleep consultant certification course, The Cradle Coach Academy offers continued education courses to certified sleep consultants to help grow and deepen their knowledge of baby and toddler sleep. This section of The Cradle Coach Academy is where you can purchase a course, sip on a hot cup of coffee in your yoga pants and sharpen your skills in baby and toddler sleep.
Many families who have adopted children, or are currently fostering a child, deal with sleep issues. Our six module course provides a comprehensive assessment of the child’s history, difficulties, needs and protective factors in order to understand a full scope of the child’s sleep factors. We consider information from various sources along with the child’s behavior in different settings, such as their home, school, and among their piers, to form a detailed plan to help give this child the best sleep possible within the family dynamic.
- Brain Development and Trauma
- Attachment Theory
- Bedtime routine and the sleep environment
- Proper sleep plans, sleep techniques and support
- Common Sleep Issues in adopted and foster children
- Case scenarios
TCCA offers to existing certified sleep consultants (certified outside of TCCA) the bundle of continued education courses. This includes the following courses and any additional new continued education courses that come out in the future (we release 4-6 a year):
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children
- Pediatric Parasomnias: night terrors, nightmares, sleep walking and sleep taking
- The ins and outs of babies with reflux
- A deeper look at toddler sleep
- Approaching healthy problems that Interfere with sleep
- Solving sleep issues in children with autism
- Best business practices for sleep consultants
The Pre-Launch Game Plan is the ultimate guide that will show you how to attract your audience, grow your email list and build real relationships so that when you launch your business (or new service/product/giveaway), your audience is ready to buy.
Additional Items Include:
- Action Item Checklist
- 30 day template calendar